CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 17

Tag: What's Inside My Wallet


my lucky wallet


inside my wallet


the abubot

I saw this tag around and I decided to post also though no one tag me to do this. This is my Nine West wallet given by my ever-generous SIL, Elmarie when we were shopping in Toronto. The contents are coins, bills, my kids pics, stampita of Our Lady of Manaoag, Banco de Oro, Union Bank EON & BPI atm cards, Timezone card, Mercury Suki card, Laking National Bookstore card, Rustan's FSP, Rustan's discount card and Rustan's Fresh card, SM Advantage card, my driver's license, Sunrise Holiday membership card, RCI card, Forever Flawless tracking card, Marie France session card, Philhealth card. There are times this wallet also contains lots of receipts. I kept those to account for all my purchases and because I may need them when I return some china made defective items which is quite often nowadays. And of course, hubby's college pics and another pic of my son's birth photographed inside the operating room by my ob-gyne. Though it isn't gross, this reminds me to just put it inside the photo album.

4 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Rowena. Nice wallet. I also have a lot of cards and photos inside mine.

Wenchie said...

Hi Rach, yeah I saw your post. Daming abubot noh...

ScroochChronicles said...

That's a lot of stuff. Talo ako!! Hehehe :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Cookie, you should see the insides of my bag, kulang na lang can opener, he he. Girl scout si mommy eh...