CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22

Garage Floors



Since I stay at my hubby's family home which is about thirty years old, the garage does not look so good. There are oil stains on the floor and it is not a real good sight especially when it rains. Hubby and I are thinking of changing our garage floors. I needed something nice to look at and at the same time, safe for my kids for they play often in our garage. I am thinking of conrete garage floors with designs that is somehow similar with the house design. One which does not easily cracked, can be cleaned swiftly and sturdy enough to withstand the changing weather.

4 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

You have a spacious garage. When we have extra budget, I'm also thinking of doing some changes at our garage.

Wenchie said...

Hi Rach, ok ba my 2nd PPP post? Re: the garage, it's spacious but not so nice to look at, he he.

Heart of Rachel said...

Yes, keep up those PPP.

Anonymous said...

i also made a 2nd PPP post re: garage floors :)

Happy posting. :)