CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 22

Are You A Psychic?

I saw this post at Darlene's blog, since I've been drawn to the paranormal and psychic things like seeing my dreams actually happening, reading people's minds, experiencing deja vu and others, I decided to take the quiz. And I got this score,

You Are 100% Psychic

You are so very psychic.
But you already predicted that, didn't you?
You have "the gift" - and you use it daily to connect with others.
You're very tapped into the world around you...
Just make sure to use your powers for good!

5 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, 100%. Perfect score!

I tried it and got the ff result:
"You Are 50% Psychic
You are pretty psychic.
While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.
And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...
You're more often right than wrong
So go with your instincts - you know more than you think."

Wenchie said...

Hi Rach, I was just saying good night in your site few seconds ago and I'm supposed to close the pc but somehow knew you were here. O di ba psychic nga ako, he he...Wow, what a pretty psychic...I agree with that...you know more than you think!

ScroochChronicles said...

Sabi ko na eh, we're soul-sisters, girl!! I got a perfect score too :)

Tara, bizniz tayo ng panghuhula..hahaha :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Cookie, sige nga...pwesto tayo sa lobby ng hotel then charge them P500, he he. Encountered a manghuhula before sa Pan Pacific Hotel, lahat sinabi nya di nagkatotoo.

Anonymous said...

hala, madam rowena, pahula naman! :)