CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 25

Riddles

I just found this in my computer files, a project of my 2nd grader kid. Since I can't think of what to post, my mind is so focus with the upcoming business venture, will just settle for these riddles while I think of a better subject, ha ha ha....Until my next post...still thinking here...

1. Can giraffes have babies?
No they only have giraffes.

2. How do rabbits travel?
by hareplane

3. What clothing does a house wear?
address

4. What shoes should you wear when your basement is flooded?
pumps

5. What kind of ties can't you wear?
railroad ties

6. What did the sock say to the foot?
You are putting me on.

7. Why are potatoes good detectives?
because they keep their eyes peeled

8. Why was the belt arrested?
for holding up the pants

9. What kind of eyeglasses do spies wear?
spy-focals

10. What do you call a funny book about eggs?
a yolk book

11. What do you get when you saw a comedian in two?
a half-wit

12. When is it dangerous to play cards?
when the joker is wild

13. What does the Invisible Man drink at snacktime?
evaporated milk

14. What kind of soda must you not drink?
baking soda

15. What part of your body has the most rhythm?
your eardrums

16. How does Mother Earth fish?
with North and South poles

17. Where is the ocean the deepest?
on the bottom

18. Where is the best place to see a man-eating fish?
on a seafood restaurant

19. What do whales like to chew?
blubbergum

20. What did the beach say when the tide came in?
long time no sea

21. What is a pickle's all time favorite musical?
hello, Dilly

22. What did one potato chip say to the other?
shall we go for a dip

5 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Good night Wenchie. Thanks for the good laugh.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!! A good, early morning laugh..

Hey, what kind of soaps do you watch? We haven't had TV since August (our decision) and I miss my General Hospital. I think I need to find a good re-cap site!

Forever59er said...

Long time no sea. Hello dilly. Aw Rowena kacute naman nito.

O, ako din may alam:

What did the big firecracker say to the small firecracker?

My pop is bigger than yours.


What did the mayonnaise say to the refigerator that was half open?

Shut up, I'm dressing.

:)

Gypsy said...

Natawa ako sa evaporated milk--oo nga no, why is it called evaporated milk?! :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Rachel, glad you like it.

Hi Mischelle, I'm sorry I don't watch foreign soaps regularly, though I watch Desperate Housewives and Brothers and Sisters. But here in Manila, I always watch our local soaps, ha ha ha. Btw, thanks again for the visit.

Hi Annamanila, I missed you buddy. LOL naman ako ke mayonnaise....

Hi Gypsy, baka mag evaporate if we don't drink it asap, he he...