CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2

Tagging Three's

Rachel (Heart of Rachel) tag me to do this, here are my answers.

Three things that scare me
1. losing people I love
2. wayward bus drivers
3. cockroaches

Three people who make me laugh
1. my hubby
2. my kids
3. my dad

Three things I love
1. our home
2. my books
3. family pics

Three things I hate
1. trapos (traditional politicians)
2. hypocrites
3. liars

Three things I don’t understand
1. wars
2. barbaric ways of bandits/rebels
3. game of mahjong

Three things on my desk
1. books
2. cellphone
3. pc

Three things I am doing right now
1. doing this tag
2. listening to Dos Por Dos radio show
3. sipping a hot capuccino

Three things I want to do before I die
1. travel around the world
2. see my grandchildren
3. help eliminate corruption in government (impossible???)

Three things I can do
1. drive while fixing milk (not advisable though)
2. multi-task at home
3. work on different jobs simultaneously (yeah that's right)

Three things I can’t do
1. swim
2. play golf
3. iron clothes

Three things I think you should listen to
1. smart, kind-hearted men
2. your parents
3. well-meaning friends

Three things you should never listen to
1. envious people
2. gossips
3. sweet-talker scam artist

Three shows I watched as a kid
1. Sesame Street
2. Charlie's Angels
3. Knight Rider

Three people I am tagging
1. Tina of My Good Finds
2. Girlie of HipNCool Momma
3. Analyse of My Hideaway

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very nice, and I love your answers to these questions. Why isn't it advisable to prepare milk and drive? (sarcasticlly asking of course). Very interesting posts.
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

the problem with sweet talking scam artists is that most people never know they're such until theyve sucked them dry. kaya super ingat palagi :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Porch-Man, thanks for the visit. Am happy because I have a new reader again...I'll be on your site in a while.

Hi Cess, you're right, sweet talker talaga sila, will even show you that they read the Bible and attend church services then run away with your hard-earned money.

Anonymous said...

i can teach you mahjong if you want.

Anonymous said...

you are the queen of multi-tasking! i dont' think i can drive and fix milk at the same time or i will get into a wreck.

one of my wishes, too, is to see my grandchildren so i will do anything to live to the sixties, seventies, eighties, and nineties even.

HiPnCooLMoMMa said...

Hi Rowena! sige gagawin ko tong assingment na to, thanks for the tag.

dapat red ang traffic light before you fix milk ^_^

Wenchie said...

Hi Evi, that would be nice. Kelan tayo mag start? LOL

Hi Belle, I drive super slow naman eh. he he. We should eat lots of veggies and do exercises so we can all see our grandchildren, God willing. I'll be happier to reach 80 though...

Hi Girlie, yeah I remembered when I did it before, cars kept on overtaking me. Don't worry, am not doing it anymore...he he

Anonymous said...

Hi Rowena,
Thanks for the tag. I will work on it. I was just done doing another tag. I am tagging you too. :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Thanks for doing the tag.

I'm also terrified of losing a loved one. Same here, cockroaches give me the creeps especially flying ones.

You certainly know how to multi-task. Just be extra careful on the road.

I used to watch Charlie's Angels and Knight Rider too.

Wenchie said...

Rachel, as I've posted in your site, we have a lot in common. We should really meet up soon. :-) Re multi-tasking, I avoid doing them on the road esp. when my kids are with me. Thanks for the concern my friend.

Wenchie said...

Hi Tina, you're welcome. I'll do the tag as soon as I get some of my baby pics. Mas cute ako that time eh. he he