CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 3

Destination - Serendra


visited the five storey-Fully Booked bookstore
(the biggest in the country)

Pio can't decide yet which book to read



the second floor



my dad, mom (in blue) and sisters



nice view



my kids played on this lawn



Nicole & Pio striking another pose



view from the second floor

Last Saturday, my whole family went to Serendra at the Fort. This is our first visit. Since we haven't seen each other for a month already (Dad just arrived from Canada and sis Yae from her L.A. trip), we decided to go malling, our favorite bonding time. As I have posted here, first stop is the Fully Booked bookstore (sleek and stylish interiors with the widest collection of books, music and videos) where we stayed for 2 hours reading books while my kids listen to a story-telling session and did some art activity. Nicole and Gabbie made nice wands ala Harry Potter's. After reading/browsing some books and listening to our favorite music, we headed to the Krispy Kreme outlet (again..). The staff are so friendly, they even gave us about eight free glazed donuts aside from the ones we ordered. To burn the extra calories we got from the donuts, we strolled around the well-manicured lawns and even played around the fountains and man-made falls. My kids had a great time with their grandparents and aunts. It's a tiring day, we're all very happy though.

17 comments:

Forever59er said...

Wow .. do you often go out, all three generations of you? That's so lovely.

Heard so much about Serendra .. i should see it one of these days. But I haven't seen Mall of Asia .. do you know? Too far.

Wenchie said...

Hi Annamanila, you bet. Sometimes, we go to three malls in one day. My parents house is very near the Mall of Asia, if it's too crowded, we go to Glorietta or Greenbelt. And now, there's Serendra. Super laktwatsera kaming lahat. he he he
You should schedule one day to visit MOA in the morning then Serendra in the afternoon. Try it, it's really enjoyable.

Heart of Rachel said...

Glad you had a lovely time with the family. I enjoy going to Serendra with my family too. I like the wide open spaces where Yohan can play.

Wenchie said...

Hi Rachel, hope to bump into yours one of these days. Yohan and Pio can play together.

Anonymous said...

Hello Rowena! We will surely visit that Fully Booked bookstore when we get home, my daughter is a book adik.

Anonymous said...

BTW, any idea about the price of the Harry Potter book there?

Wenchie said...

Hi Ann, thanks for the visit. If I'm not mistaken, it's P1,450.00.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rowena,
Is that a newly built store? I have never heard of it when I was there. It's great to see you were able to spend some quality time with your family.

Anonymous said...

How come we did not bump into each other? We were there too, and we went to Fully Booked to buy some recipe books, my daughter got her usual collection.

Wenchie said...

Hi Tina, yeah I think so. It's my first time also to see that bookstore. We really enjoyed this bonding time bec. I really missed them.

Hi Girlie, I was there in the afternoon, then went back in the evening (by that time, it's already raining). Btw, can I have your email ad? I would like to ask something. And hope to meet you soon also wherever...

Anonymous said...

i think it's great for you and your family to go out together.

hihi! lam mo ba, have nver been to serendra. minsan nga madaanan. :D mukhang maganda.

Analyse said...

errr, ok. so that's serendra! in the pmn groupemail kasi, somebody suggested serendra as an EB point, and i was actually thinking (till i read your blog) who that blogger was hahaha.. thanks for 'bringing' me there ;)

Wenchie said...

Hi Cess, sige try mo puntahan. Ang ganda talaga. Much better than Greenbelt.

Hi Analyse, wow that would be great, the EB. Sana kasama ko dyan. Haven't receive groupemail but am already a member. Anyway, I would love to meet you guys.

Anonymous said...

Hi rowena! I haven't brought my kids to Serendra yet... oh, we should go see that Fully Booked building of a store! I'm sure the kids will love it there. And I'm sure I will love KK hehe.

Wenchie said...

Hi Chats, nice to see you here. Thanks again for the visit. Btw, belated happy birthday. You should bring them all there, for sure mag enjoy sila, wide selection of books talaga, me coffee shop din inside (after the KK visit of course).

Alice said...

Wow, Rowena! This sounds like heaven to me. I love books! LOL. I hope to visit this place if I go to the Philippines. Thanks for sharing! :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Alice, thanks for the visit. You'll surely love the place and the tons of books, you wouldn't want to leave anymore.