CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9

Who Wants to Buy Pearls?

I was surfing the net for a Christmas gift for myself (just like my good friend Cookie). And I couldn't help but look at this. Since I don't have extra moolah to buy this, am just wishing Santa would give me one. As if on cue, another good friend from the south promised to send me one. In fact, she offered me to add this on my business here in Manila. I will be selling/ trading south sea pearls (white, pink, lavender, black and gold) soon...Please watch out for it. To place an order, just send an email. We can have the pearls shipped to your place.


a gold south sea pearl-necklace

4 comments:

exskindiver said...

hindi pala "guns and roses" ang hilig ninyo--
guns and pearls.

Anonymous said...

I like!! The pearls ha..not the gun :D

Wenchie said...

Hi Chesca, saken jewelries. Si hubs talaga collection guns...weird noh?

Hi Cookie, nice necklace huh. Hope my friend doesn't forget to send me one.

Heart of Rachel said...

I love pearls!