CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26

The Philippine Blog Awards Night

Last Sunday, September 21, we attended the most anticipated blog event, The Philippine Blog Awards. It was held at One Esplanade, Roxas Blvd., Pasay City. It was such a successful event, attended by quite a number of bloggers (professionals and newbie as well). It was even made more special with the attendance of Presidentiable, Senator Mar Roxas as guest speaker. Kudos to the organizer and its President Noemi Dado for a job well done. Cheers!


the stage design/ set up


mommies havin' fun at the Clique booth


mommy-bloggers with my former boss, Senator Mar Roxas


Chats, Dine, Feng, Cookie, Cess, Julie, Rachel and Noemi

Thanks to Chats for all the pics....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wenchie, sayang we didn't have much chance to chat that night since you had to go early because it is a school night...

Hope to see you soon sistah :)

Heart of Rachel said...

I had fun that night Wenchie. Hope next time we can have more time to chat. Take care!

SASSY MOM said...

Hi, Wench - it was soo nice that you all got together. Again, I am saying I am green with envy, I wish I was there. ;-)

Forever59er said...

Omg, all my favorite (young) mom bloggers were there! Galing. How you must have cheered for Dine and Rachel.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had fun! Thanks for sharing!

Wenchie said...

Hi guys, really had fun on the event. How I wished every month me bloggers' event para me bonding tayo lagi. We missed you Myrna and Salen. Hope we get to see you real soon. And Mary, give us a ring if you're back in Manila ha so we can meet up.