CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18

Charice and Celine Dion Duet

Charice made it again. Another dream came true for her. This time, it's a duet with Celine Dion.

In the concert, the Canadian international star first told the life story of Charice. "This young girl's name is Charice. I'm so excited. She's 16 years old and she's from the Philippines. Let me tell you she has a voice that can literally blow the roof off Madison Square. But the real story is, Charice and her mom escaped a terrifying experience and had to leave Charice's violent father. You know, to start a life on their own, Charice vowed to save her mom from life's desperation. Through prayers and dreams and God-given talent, an incredible voice, Charice entered and won every singing contest in her native country and eventually got noticed. By such a fortunate chance people saw the show on Oprah and Oprah wanted to take her under her wing and David Foster joined them.

"I had a chance to see Charice perform one of my songs in Oprah last week. I have a little difficulty to talk right now because I met Charice and I'm so emotional and so I'm searching and looking for my words trying to control my emotion. I invited here to come her tonight to sing with me...,” said Celine Dion.

We're so proud of you Charice.


4 comments:

Gina said...

I was just watching Charice on You tube last night over and over and over . She is awesome! I hope she will be a huge success as an international recording artist .

mady said...

leonidio Greek

Heart of Rachel said...

She has a stunning voice.

Forever59er said...

With that huge talent, and with Oprah and Celine giving her the boost, she just might make it. We all wait with bated breath.

I didn't know about that story .. that Charice and her mom were trying to escape an abusive father/husband. :(