CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 23

Octoberfest - My Bea Turns Four Today

My youngest kid, Maria Angelica Beatrice is now 4 years old. She was born five days after Pio turned 1. I was hoping to give birth on the 24th of October so she'll have the same birthday with my former boss (who was an honorable statesman) but because I got so tired preparing for Pio's big day (buying stuff and driving back and forth), I didn't notice that my waterbag had leaked already. When I visited my OB, she said my tummy looked smaller than my last visit. Upon checking, she hurriedly scheduled me for another cs operation, my fourth and last. There, my sweet little angel was born. She has to be hospitalized for one week because the womb was almost empty of water when the ob-gyne opened it up. The pedia said she might have an infection and has to be observed. Everyday, I have to go to the hospital to breastfeed her. And it pains me, everytime I would leave her back in the nursery room. Fast forward, 4 years after Bea is now a very witty small girl. She talks non-stop from the time she wakes up until she's about to retire to bed. Sometimes I would ask her if she's not tired of talking/chatting. She said no. I told her ok, when you grow up you better be a good reporter....

Here, I made her a slideshow so when she begins to read she won't ask me why I didn't make one for her birthday just like I what did with Pio and Gabbie.

To my youngest child, Bea Happy, Happy Birthday. We love you.

11 comments:

ann said...

happy birthday to bea! may susunod pa bang magbebirthday? hehe. :)

feng said...

Happy birthday to Pia! big girl na sya!

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to your lovely girl. Wishing Bea lots of wonderful surprises on her special day.

Wenchie said...

Hi Ann, thanks. Wala na this month, next month naman si hubby, he he.

Hi Feng, that's Bea naman, my bunso. Tapos na Octoberfest dito samen.

Hi Rachel, thanks a lot for the greeting and good wishes for Bea.

Munchkin Mommy said...

happy birthday to bea! may God always shower her with blessings and may her fondest wishes come true! :D

Anonymous said...

Awww. She looks just like her mom. Ang pretty pretty. and she got a big doll house for her birthday, among other gifts!

Hugs to Bea. Which reminds me -- four of my children are november-december born. ay naku pinapaghanda pa din kahit mga damulag na.

Gina said...

Wow, sunod-sunod na birthday =)
You are blessed with lovely kids talaga Rowena.

Birthday wishes go to Bea! God bless her always....

Wenchie said...

Hi Gina, thanks a lot. God bless you too. ;-)

Wenchie said...

Hi Weng, thanks for the good wishes for Bea.

Wenchie said...

Hi Annamanila, thanks so much. Same here siguro kahit malaki na sila me handa pa rin, he he.

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday bea. better late than never. :)