CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16

How Much Have You Changed?

You've Changed 20% in 10 Years

You've hardly changed in ten years, from your lifestyle to those very retro clothes.
And unless you were really ahead of your time, you probably need to acquaint yourself with the modern world!


I only got 20%, to think a lot has changed in my lifestyle from way back....Does it mean, I now have a less (or more) relaxing/convenient time compared to my care-free (single) days? Try this quiz....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 28%. Not much change, huh. At least my family and friends will be happy to know I'm still basically the old me.

Anonymous said...

Hmm, I got 40%. Fair enough, because I did switch from single to married and I did change careers, he he

Anonymous said...

curious ako dito.. sige nga will do this too.

ScroochChronicles said...

Hmm...32% ako. I should change my wardrobe and my friends. Haller!! Wardrobe...gladly!! A little shopping wouldn't hurt. But my friends..don't think so :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Rhodora, that's one of our goals, not to change for our family and true friends.

Hi Anna, I should get that score too, change in status, change in lifestyle and change in career---to motherhood, quite a change really....

Hi Cess, sige try mo din, tell me your score ha.

Hi Cooks, that would be nice - change of wardrobe, means more shopping, he he...

Wenchie said...

Hi Rhoda, pahabol, have a joke pa on my previous post re: courtroom conversations--you'll surely laugh hard. Check it out...

Heart of Rachel said...

Same here. I got 20% din.

Wenchie said...

Hi Rach, that means pala what we did ten years ago or how we looked way back, nothing's change. Ma-beauty pa rin tayo he he....