CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 10

Gabbie Turns 7 Today


My lovable child, Gabbie is celebrating her 7th birthday today. She's been waiting for it since last night, she's actually having her own countdown. She wants me to put something about her in my blog. So here it is, my darling daughter.

Gabbie was born on October 10, 2000 at San Juan de Dios Hospital. A millennium baby, she weighs 6.5 lbs and as she grows, she turns into a bubbly baby. She is really a delight to our family. She came just as we have wished for (our first-born Nicole is 3 years older) another baby. Hubby and I are so lucky to have such a wonderful, witty, pretty child---Maria Cristina Gabrielle.

To you my child, I wish you all the best in life...We love you.


17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing Gabbie a Happy birthday and more to come.. a happy and good life in the future.. and good health for always.

Wenchie said...

Hi Parisukat, thanks for the visit and thanks for the greeting and good wishes for my kid.

ann said...

happy birthday to gabbie! btw, my son was born in san juan de dios hospital too. :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Ann, thanks. Yup, I've read that in your blog and commented that we have something in common pala. :-)

ScroochChronicles said...

To my daughter's tukayo...Happy, happy 7th birthday. Uuuy, 10-10 pala siya. Swerte yan ah. Btw, her 10th birthday will fall on 10-10-10. Just in case you didn't notice :)

Wenchie said...

Hi Cookie, swerte nga sya talaga, year of the dragon pa...Thanks for the greetings.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Gabbie. Uy, kapangalan din ng anak ko--almost, kasi my daughter's name is Gabriella.

Wenchie said...

Hi Anna, pag nilalambing namin sya, we call her Gabriella...:-) baka nga paglaki nya mag ala-Gabriela nga, he he. Btw, am also member of Gabriela.

Heart of Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to Gabbie! Thanks for sharing that lovely video of the highlights in Gabbie's life. She's a lovely girl.

Wishing her best of health and more blessings from God.

Give her a kiss from me. Take care!

Gina said...

Belated Happy Birthday to Gabbie..
Wishing her good health always.

Wenchie said...

Hi Rachel and Gina, thanks a lot for the greetings and good wishes for my Gabbie.

Forever59er said...

Ay, I missed Gabbie's birthday! I am sure it was a happy and memorable one, Gabs, with the sweet mom you have. Belated happy birthday!

Wenchie said...

Hi Annamanila, yeah Gabbie is so happy eventhough we just had dinner with our family and we let her blow a candle in her cake. I think the post about her made her happier...he he.

Anonymous said...

pahabol po para kay Gabbie, belated happy birthday! hope she got what she wished for on her birthday. take care dear Gabbie and stay as sweet, pretty, and witty as you are.

Wenchie said...

Hi Belle, thanks a lot for the greeting and good wishes for Gabbie.

Anonymous said...

better late than never. happy birthday!

Wenchie said...

Hi Cess, at last you're back...thanks for the greetings....