CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18

My Davao Trip (Dec.12-15, 2008)


Eden Nature Park


the road going to the Eden Nature Park (the place looks like Baguio)


with my friend, Vice Gov. Lady Ann of Sulu Province


Christmas tree at the Waterfront Hotel lobby


me and my friend's grandson


Davao's baywalk


entrance to the park/zoo


the sleeping crocodile


squirrels


moi with the ostrich


let me call this the green snake, he he he


the bengal tiger named Datu


rainbow lorry


davao's eagle


a shy lorry

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, sulit ang pasyal mo :)

Davao must be beautiful :)

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Wenchie. Thanks for sharing these great photos from your trip. I've never been to Davao yet. I would love to go there someday.

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Wenchie. Wishing you and your family a memorable Christmas celebration. Enjoy your Noche Buena.