CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19

Memorable Valentine Experience



This is my entry to the Filipino Mom Blog's Love Month Meme...

My hubby is not so keen on celebrating the V-day. He's not into gifts either though I've given him a sports car, some pieces of jewelries, fighting cocks, a KTM sports motorcycle, travels abroad and some "things" before (some of which he later sold when we were gypped in an investment scam). And he's Ilocano and Chinese, maybe that explains why, he he. But he has given me priceless gifts on Valentine's Day. Guess what...I conceived my three kids on this love month. All of them were October born. My first child though was born on April (that's unplanned, wink here).

So I guess that was my most memorable Valentine experience. No candle-lit dinner, roses and chocolates, expensive gifts or not even a Valentine card...but that's ok with me, as long as I know hubby loves me more than his life (that's what he always says)...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha!! mga love month babies pala anak mo. truly those are the best gifts in the world :)

Anonymous said...

Cute love story Wenchie. :-)
Am back and trying to squeeze in some blog-hopping after this longest hiatus ever.

Wenchie said...

Hi Cookie, o di ba best valentine experience talaga...

Hello MegaMom, nice to see back here. Thanks for the visit...

Heart of Rachel said...

How sweet! Best Valentine gifts anyone can ever have.

Forever59er said...

Eh kaya pala hindi kayo nakakapag V-date dahil bagong panganak ka. Well, it's true, the best gift is the gift of love and somehow you know when you are loved even without the roses and the candle lit dinner.