CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 6

My Idol Won

Just as my memorable pics, tokens, knick-knacks are kept on my treasured box or pasted on my scrap book, this event will be forever etched in my heart and on this blog. To you, President Barack Obama, my idol, congratulations. I truly believe that you will bring a great change not only in the United States but on the whole world as well. More than ever, I believe that there's still hope too for my beloved country.



Just want to share one of the daily mails I received from Barack's site. Am sure all of us, his supporters received the same. I believed in my own humble way, I have helped in his campaign so with the millions who voted for him.

Rowena --

I'm about to head to Grant Park to talk to everyone gathered there, but I wanted to write to you first.

We just made history.

And I don't want you to forget how we did it.

You made history every single day during this campaign -- every day you knocked on doors, made a donation, or talked to your family, friends, and neighbors about why you believe it's time for change.

I want to thank all of you who gave your time, talent, and passion to this campaign.

We have a lot of work to do to get our country back on track, and I'll be in touch soon about what comes next.

But I want to be very clear about one thing...

All of this happened because of you.

Thank you,

Barack

3 comments:

Tetcha said...

Congrats, Wench! I know you feel like a winner too.

DĂșnadan said...

i let my children stay past their bedtime so they can be part of this historic moment too. grant park is 30 mins away, but my boys are too young to be towed to such an event. at least they got to hear the guy's victory speech. i am not allowed to vote here, but had i voted, it would not have been for him. he is my son's candidate though... :-)

cheers from,

building strong boys...

Nel said...

Hi weng!

I love Obama too! :) In fact I have some articles posted in my site before. I like his aura and his views on things. I just hope that he would be firm about his views on same sex marriage and abortion -- that he won't agree with it because its not biblical. I havent read his views on this though, I just heard it on the news.:) Do you know if he already said his views on these issues? Please let me know. Thanks!

Marnellie
www.homelife.blogsome.com
www.iamforeternity.blogspot.com