CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14

We Need Leaders....

  • who cannot be bought;

  • whose word is their bond;

  • who put character above wealth;

  • who possess opinions and a will;

  • who are larger than their vocations;

  • who do not hesitate to take chances;

  • who will be as honest in small things as in great things;

  • who will make no compromise with wrong;

  • who will not say they do it "because everybody else does it";

  • who are true to their friends in adversity as well as in prosperity;

  • who do not believe that shrewdness, cunning, and hardheadedness are the best qualities for winning success;

  • who are not ashamed or afraid to stand for the truth when it is unpopular, who can say "no" with emphasis, although all the rest of the world says "yes"

WHOSE AMBITIONS ARE NOT CONFINED TO THEIR OWN SELFISH DESIRES


* This post is among my first few posts when I was just starting my blog last year. I just change the title, instead of we need men, to we need leaders. Author is unknown. I just thought of re-posting this timely quote for our leaders and would-be leaders.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay naku, so true.

Heart of Rachel said...

I agree Wenchie. We need all that in a leader.

Forever59er said...

I agree. But hard to find ... we need to custom-order this man from the great Maker.