CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 4

My 39th Birthday...

Last March 18, I turned 39. As I was about to check on my kids, I was surprised to see these...


the banner (in their messy room, ha ha)


the cards, gifts and my kids' names on the heart shaped paper


the birthday poster


pop-up card made by Nicole


personalized birthday card


a note from Bea


a shampoo and bath soap from Gabbie


Nicole's gift

They really made me so happy. I didn't know they were up to something when I tucked them to bed and kissed them good night. Two days after my special day, they gave me another gift, a notice from school that my kids are awardees for Academic Excellence and would be receiving medals on Recognition Day. I couldn't ask for anything more...Thank you Lord.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Ang galing Wenchie! Super mom! Look at your "produce". Smart kids who love their mom to bits. Blessings talaga. :)

Elriowiel said...

That's really sweet of them :) Congrats on their Academic Awards and belated Happy Birthday

Anonymous said...

So sweet of your kids. They're very lucky to have you. :)