CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 14

Mommy Bloggers' Get-Together at Burgoo...

After weeks of staying at home, I finally attended a bloggers' event. This time it's mainly a get-together. A good friend, Racquel arrived from Germany. We met and dined again in Burgoo at the Podium. And for the first time, I've met Salen and Aileen. As usual we had endless chats while enjoying the food. Plus the non-stop picture-taking. A Burgoo crew instantly became our official photographer using nine different cameras...and I tell you, it's not even tiring to smile.

Thanks Racquel, we really had a great time.



mommy-bloggers' get-together (pic from Rachel)


mommy-bloggers havin' fun... (Salen, Rachel, moi, Chats, Jane, Dine, Myrna, Julie, Noemi, Aileen and Racquel)

1 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

It was a fun get-together. I wish I can join you more often. Take care.