CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7

Going Up Day/ Pio's Graduation Day

My only son Pio Miguel, had his graduation from Prep last March 28 at the Catholic Filipino Academy (CFA), a home school provider. The Catholic Filipino Academy is duly recognized and accredited by DECS. It is being managed by Brother Bo Sanchez, a well known-Catholic preacher/ writer/ publisher. While my two girls, Nicole and Gabbie both received silver medals (one point short of getting the gold) in their school's Recognition Day last March 27. My kids told me a day before my birthday that these awards are their gifts for me. Of course these awards/medals are the best gifts I've ever received. All CFA pictures courtesy of Teacher Julie. Thanks Julie.


Pio with the other graduates and Brother Bo Sanchez



getting his medal, a character award


Pio receiving his certificate as Best in Science


Pio's grad march


Nicole and Gabbie received silver medals on their Recognition Day

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi wenchie, congrats again to you and your children for the recognition they got in school. you've been working hard, so i'm not at all surprised with their achievements :D

Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Wenchie. Congratulations to Pio, Nicole and Gabbie for their remarkable achievements in school. I agree with Cess, it's a wonderful reflection of how hard you've work to help your children in their studies.

Wenchie said...

Hi Cess and Rachel, thanks. Am really so happy with their achievements. The hard work (plus sleepless nights and added wrinkles, he he) is all worth it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Wenchie,
Congrats to your kiddos on their graduation day! As what my Lola used to say: "It reflects upon the mother!". ;)

hugs,
Mary

Gina said...

Well done! Well done! Big CONGRATULATIONS are in order for your smart kids and of course, YOU!

You all keep up the good work.

Wenchie said...

Hi Mary, thanks so much...Sometimes when I'm too tired and can't check their homeworks anymore, I feel guilty. Then, surprised talaga ako whenever they get high grades on their quizzes. They made sure they studied even without my supervision pala.

Hi Gina, thanks a lot. I'm hoping they'll really keep up with their study habits 'til college.

Gypsy said...

Imagine them saying that their awards/medals are bday gifts for you! Your kids are really sweet and thoughtful. :) Congrats to all of them. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

congratulations to your three kids who are all equally intelligent.

Wenchie said...

Hi Gypsy, thanks again. Teary-eyed nga ako when my Gabbie gave me the notice on their last school day. They're really so sweet...am so blessed talaga.

Hi Evi, thanks so much. I guess that's the reward of sleepless nights and added wrinkles on my forehead, he he...

exskindiver said...

congrats, wench.
galing.

Wenchie said...

Hi Chesca, thanks a lot. Btw, congrats also for a new job. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

San ba magmamana, di ba? :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, big boy na rin si Pio, just like my VGood.
So is he going to a conventional grade school na, or you will keep on homeschooling?

I salute you for your patience in choosing to home-school him. Congrats!