CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9

Tagged: Gratitude Meme

My dear friend Rachel tag me to do this gratitude meme. Sorry it took so long...

What Am I Grateful For?

I am grateful for my wonderful family (hubby and kids), my parents and siblings.

I am thankful for my good education, good health, true friends, warm relationships with relatives
and for all the memorable experiences in this life's journey...

Thankful for all the blessings we receive daily....

*Start Copy*

In order to be able to achieve and maintain happiness we need to, actively, be able to do two things: Complain and then let go (Dump the baggage, the roadblocks to happiness.) Express Gratitude (The open expression of gratitude promotes happiness.) After all everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to share, please follow the appropriate link and do so: “Are You Grateful?”, “Complain Complain Complain.”

Add your name to the current List of Contributors: 1-Attitude, the Ultimate Power 2-Max 3-DianaCA’s Metamorphoses 4-Mental Poo 5-My Thoughts 6-Baba Doodlius 7-Wake Up America 8-Life is a Roller Coaster 9-Life is beautiful 10-Pinay Mommy Online 11-Nelle-LucidCreativity 12- Juliana of PinayWahm 13. Hailey of Hailey’s Beats and Bits 14. Soulful Thoughts 15. The Sweet Life 16. You're here

*End Copy*


I'm tagging Cookie, Cess, Chats and Lynn....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you forgot to say you're thankful for your beautiful new template :)

acknowledged ang tag :)

SASSY MOM said...

Yeah, agree with Cess! your template is really refreshing. Btw, advance happy mother's day!

Heart of Rachel said...

Thank you Wenchie for doing this tag. I really appreciate it.

I've been spending a lot of time with my parents and the only time I get to go online is late at night. Thanks for always dropping by even though I couldn't visit you often.

Wenchie said...

Hi Cess, Salen and Rachel, thanks for the visit. Nicole was the one who changed my template, the old one is so boring na daw, ha ha.

Cess, friend hope we can have our picnic soon before school starts again...Miss ka na namin.

Salen, thanks also for the b-day greetings for Nicole. Am so glad you're back in the blogosphere.

Rach, no problem about that. Enjoy your family get-together. I know you've missed them so much. Regards to all of them.

Forever59er said...

Complain and let go .. that's a good one.

You got more to thank for that the short list you wrote. :)

Anonymous said...

Be thankful that you got back the links :D

Love the new look, very refreshing.

Anonymous said...

I assume I am this Lynn, lol. Anyway, I like the title of the tag. I'll do this soon. Thanks, Wenchie! Miss ko na kayo. Like what I've said to Julie, buti pa kayo naka-join sa Spot event.

Happy weekend and Happy Mother's Day!

Wenchie said...

Hi AM, belated Happy Birthday...Yeah you're right, have so much to be thankful for, nag shortcut na lang ako he he...:-)

Hi Julie, glad you liked it also. Yung links, I have to do it all over again. Good thing I have all the links/url in my planner. Hope wala ako na-miss, baka me magtampo.

Hi Lynn, yeah it's you. I'm in a hurry to finish the tag bec. hubby is bugging me na (wants to check
his mail). I forgot to link you guys here. Happy Mother's Day, too.

Anonymous said...

there's so much to be thankful for--family, friends, even each passing day.

oh yes, instead of seeing the glass half empty look at it as half full, in the same way--instead of complaining, look at it the other way, a positive thing our of a negative.