CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 24

Beauty Secrets

Yen tagged me to do this beauty secret meme. Here's my so called-secret (not anymore)...

Beauty Secrets

My Foundation: Shiseido Elixir

My Mascara: Estee Lauder's More Than Mascara (only use it when I go to parties)

My Blush: it's either Clinique or Estee Lauder but I hardly use it

My Day Cream: I don't use one

My Lipstick: alternating Christian Dior, Avon & Maybelline's

My Essential Beauty Product: lipstick and a pressed powder plus a perfume

My favorite Make-up: am using Clinique or Estee Lauder's eye-shadow/ make up (uses them very seldom)

My Perfume: right now am using Incanto Dream Ferragamo

My Nails: pedicure every two weeks at David's

My Feet: footspa once a month at David's Salon

My cologne: Zen Zest Martini or Baby's Breath

My hands: any lotion will do or my kid's Johnson's

My hair: I use Pantene Glossy Shine shampoo & Cream Silk conditioner

Facial Treatment: once a month at Forever Flawless

Soaps I use: Belo soap and Belo facial soap alternately with Pond's

Three Products to bring on a deserted island: Evian water, lots of it

Women I admire for their beauty: Catherine Zeta-Jones, Dawn Zulueta, Nathalie Portman

Women with the best Sense of Style: Jackie O., Princess Diana, Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz

My ultimate dream: to travel around the world with my family, segue, be in public office ;-)

My favorite fashion publication: before I read Vogue, Cosmopolitan mags (now, not anymore)

There, am done, am not tagging anyone. Feel free to do it. Have fun.

4 comments:

Heart of Rachel said...

Your beauty secrets work very well because you look so much younger than your age. May you always have that refreshing radiance.

Unknown said...

Hi Rach, hay thanks for the compliments, naku feeling ko tuloy ang haba ng hair ko, ha ha ha. Seriously, maybe the real secret is when I don't let troubles/trials in life bring me down. I just smile and entrust all my troubles to the Lord. Less wrinkles pa yun lalo...

Forever59er said...

Oo nga,minimal or no make up works on you. You don't need it much!

I run through your choices for something to pick up. Shisheido elixir?! okay ba yun? am looking to change the foundation i am using.

Wenchie said...

Hi AM, thanks, thanks. Mwah! Yeah that's a good pressed powder, nagkamali ako, di yun foundation. ;-)